Rezoning and Conditional Use Applications:  If you wish to rezone a
property or apply for a conditional use, you must make application to
both the Town of Caledonia and Columbia County Planning and Zoning.

The application forms below are to be used to make application to the
Town of Caledonia.  Contact
Columbia County Planning and Zoning for
County Application Information.  Print and fill out the appropriate
application form.

Applications must be sent to the
Town Clerk and include applicable fees
More Info:
Beverage and Cigarette License Applications: The following applications
should be used to apply for or renew Cigarette and Beverage Licenses -
(Forms must be printed, filled out and returned to the
Town Clerk)
Dog License Application:  

Use the same form for individuals or kennels